To use Skyblock, unlike the other gamemodes, you need to use commands to get access as the Skyblock Islands are located in a seperate world and each user can be given their own Island.
- Spawn on your own Skyblock island.
2. /island restart
- Restart your island and remove all progress.
3. /island sethome
- Change the spawn location on your island.
4. /island info
- View information about your, or anotehr player's island.
5. /island top
- View a list of the top 10 ranking islands.
6. /island lock
- Prevent users out of your party from entering your island.
7. /island unlock
- Allow users out of your party to enter your island.
1. /island invite <player>
- Invites a player to join your island.
2. /island kick <player>
- Remove a player from your island.
3. /island makeleader <player>
- Change the owner of your island.
4. /island accept
- Accept an invite to another players island.
5. /island reject
- Reject an invite to another players island.
6. /island leave
- Leave your island and remove party from your island. Your progress will be kept.
7. /island party
- Find information about the islands party and leader.